Saturday 11 August 2012

A Cup of Coffee (OOTD)

Coffee holds a very special place in my life. For me, a relaxed day is never complete without "A Cup of Coffee". Of all the cappuccinos I have ever tasted, CCD's cappuccino is the best and with the chocolate fantasy it becomes a deadly combo :P. A perfect laid back day for me would be spent reading a good book along with multiple servings of cappuccino :D
So we (Mom and me) went for a coffee at a CCD near our place today for a coffee. All the photographs except the first and last two are taken by mom.
And we are launching a new German Silver collection (on demand) on monday at Deepika Designs. The bangles I am wearing in this post are a part of the collection.









Yes, its the same ring I DIY-ed

The Bangles

Ring: DIY (See the post here)
Bangles: Deepika Designs
Watch: Casio
Bag: Jhola's (Lajpat nagar)
Everything else: Janpath

Deepika

4 comments:

  1. Loved it!!! *again* :D
    Is that a shrug btw? :)
    And the bangles... *drool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *again* :D
      Yes its a shrug I wore it before this as well.. check instagram :D

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! I just love the print and the color of your shrug! And every single detail of your jewelry, especially when wearing different pieces together, I love that can appreciate better all the details making each piece unique in its own right! I also checked your jewelry line blog and your pictures are really beautiful, especially those taken from the markets and bazaars!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny,
      Thanks for your sweet comment. Appreciate it :). I am happy you liked the pictures :)
      Welcome to my blog!

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.