Sunday 26 August 2012

Before the Weekend is Over....

The weekend has been relaxing as well as productive. So I thought I should publish the post before 12 so it adds to the productivity ;). A few days ago I was creating random(yes,without following any theme or trend) outfits at Polyvore. This what I came up with. The plain,old and dependable pair of jeans. I love my jeans in any and every color. And nothing meets the comfort of an old pair of jeans along with a tee, right? So here's my outfit for the laid back weekend.

The Inspiration
I wore the outfit with some changes

  • No Aviators: It was raining!
  • No Canvas Bag: Same as above!
  • No Scarf: I wore a shirt instead! 





The tee reads: Chak de Phatte :D




I am wearing:
Bag: Globus (TGIP)
Tee: Amritsar (Modified)
Shirt: Lajpat Nagar
Owl Pendant: A few of my favorite things by Pooja Sharma
Watch: Casio

Much Love,
Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.