Tuesday 14 August 2012

Paisley (OOTD)

Yes, paisley is now 'officially' my favorite print. I love it. The one I am wearing in the pictures below is a very basic paisley print. Being the Google maniac I am, I googled paisley too. You can read about it here. It has a fascinating history. I grew up calling it the 'Ambi' print. 
Did you read this DIY post. If not, then go read it first :D.The leftover earring from that post got converted into a broach. How was it done? I just glued a broach pin behind it using a hot glue gun and I added an orange drop bead to it. Simple!









The Broach I made

I am Wearing:
Kurti and Leggings: Globus
Juttis: Amritsar
Earrings: Deepika Designs
Bangles: Dilli Haat and Deepika Designs
Bag and Watch: Gifted
Broach: DIY-ed
Deepika

2 comments:

  1. OMG...Deepika...I am so much in love with your outfit!hats of fashionista ! I have to follow you (wo) man!!!!

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.